Indeed, education never stops, at least not until we pass on.
Listed below are some hard-to-believe facts that are actually true.
Personally, i found some of them totally ridiculous, but the very last one blew me away, and you can bet i tried it!
Do read through and let us have your opinion.
- Farting helps reduce high blood pressure and is good for your health.
- Breastfeeding allows a baby to give germs to mothers so that her immune system can respond and can synthesize antibodies for her baby.
- Handshakes were originally meant to make sure that the person you were meeting wasn’t carrying a concealed weapon. The hand clasp proved that your hand was empty and shaking was meant to dislodge any weapons hiding up the sleeve.
- Women have twice as many pain receptors on their body than men. But a much higher pain tolerance.
- When getting a new car, choose one that is silver. The color is most visible on the road and is least likely to get into an accident.
- By law, a pregnant woman in Britain can pee anywhere , even if she chooses, in a police officer’s helmets.
- The butterflies you get in your stomach when you see someone you like is actually a stress response caused by adrenaline.
- A small amount of stress helps you to remember things better but a large amount may hinder your memory.
- Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing.
- Rubbing a banana peel on mosquito bites can help stop the itching.
- Spanish national anthem has no words.
- You don’t sneeze when you are asleep because the nerves involved in the sneeze reflex are also resting.
- The colder the room you sleep in, odds are high that you’ll have a bad dream.
- Russia didn’t consider beer to be alcohol until 2011. It was previously classified as a soft drink.
- To have your photo taken with the first ever camera, you would have to sit still for 8 hours.
- About 20 percent of the world’s land surface is desert and Europe is the only continent with no large deserts.
- Chewing gum makes a person fart more than usual. You’ll swallow more air then you normally would and that leads to flatulence.
- Honey is the only food that included all the substances necessary to sustain life, including enzymes, minerals, water and vitamins.
- Pineapples is not a single fruit, but a group of berries that have fused together.
- You can’t hum while holding your nose closed.