Fadac Resources provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.
The Job : Sales Coordinator
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Ogun, Nigeria
- Our client is in need of Sales Coordinator to drive monthly and annual sales targets and forecasts.
- Keeping in contact with existing customers in person and by phone
- Making appointments with and meeting new customers
- Agreeing sales, prices, contracts and payments
- Meeting sales targets
- Promoting new products and any special deals
- Advising customers about delivery schedules and after-sales service
- Recording orders and sending details to the sales office
- Giving feedback on sales trends
- Visit potential customers for new business
- Provide customers with quotations
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline is required
- 3-5 years marketing experience in the Food industry
- Candidate must-haveаterritory knowledge
- Progressive years in Marketing / Sales role is a huge plus
- The ability to set priorities and exercise flexibility where necessary
- Basic IT skills.