COID SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR
The above position is vacant at the COID Office at the Waterlake Farm Estate in the east of Pretoria. The successful candidate will report to the FSG Group Manager: COID.
The overall purpose of this position is to assist to ensure effective and efficient support in the administration of injuries on duty within FSG.
- Minimum Grade 12
- Preferably HR certificate/diploma/degree
- Full competence in the use and application of the MS Office, Excel, and Power Point
- Oral and writing capabilities in at least Afrikaans and English required
- Preferably two years-experience in an administrator environment
- Must be teachable, organised, energetic, capable of working independently and innovative
- Must be prepared to work after hours if required because of IODs
- Own reliable transport.
- Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
- Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
- Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
- Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Ensure that at least 30 copies of the documents that are required by law and the COID policy when reporting an IOD are at all times readily available.
- Prepare in the last week of every month at least 60 files in advance for IOD incidents.
- Follow-up with branches on IOD documents and/or certified IDs received that do not comply as per the prescripts.
- Assist with dealing of IOD enquiries or follow-ups required that are delegated by the COID Group Manager.
- Manage an excel spreadsheet to keep track of COID outstanding issues or corrective actions required.
- Assist with the filing and/or retrieval of IOD documents from the archive on a daily basis.
- Develop and update daily an excel spreadsheet reflecting the status quo of IOD medical reports.
- Assist with the gathering of IOD training material as instructed and submit it to the COID Group Manager at least 24 hours before the training session.
- Assist with the gathering of documents as required by the COID Group Manager for monthly pay roll orders.
- Render administrative support for IOD meetings as requested by the COID Group Manager that include among other, sending out of notification, prepare copies of documents under discussion and taking of minutes.
- Develop a database of external COID service providers and update the list every month.
- Assist with all aspects related to the COID process or any matter as requested by the COID Group Manager.
- Good administrative skills
- Ability to stay calm and keep a sense of humor when under pressure
- Attention to details
- Work independently and innovative
- Good verbal and language abilities.
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Closing Date :13 March 2022