As Central Processing Agent, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Ensure that all plants’ movements are processed and balance back to Physical
- Validate and process stock movements, on SAP Harmonie, for all Logistics and ISP Plants on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Ensure that all incoming movements are Receipted into Bulk Stock
- Ensure that all outgoing movements are Issued out and correct for accurate Customer Billing
- Monitor Interface exception reports and resolve all errors identified (WE02)
- Reconciliation of Plant Stocks on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Follow up on Master Data and pricing issues from process logs.
- Validate and confirm SIT between Plants – Issued and Receipted Volumes
- Ensure EDI is referenced for all incoming movements from OOC
- Investigate and resolve incorrect stock balances arising from the daily reconciliations.
- Liaise with plants and relevant departments to provide information of all transactions to be processed on SAP Harmonie order
- Investigate and resolve queries / discrepancies raised by either the plant and/or external customers.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly updating and reporting on processing status – distribute to all stakeholders
- Perform any other duties as reasonably requested by the Operation Business Support_ Central Processing Manager.
- Ensure constant adherence and compliances to the Company’s HSEQ and security standards, any local by-laws and government legislation so as to minimize all risk pertaining to the company’s assets, be an excellent corporate citizen and ensure the safety of all people.
- Ensure efficient customer service by resolving all customer queries/credit’s expediently thereby contributing to excellent customer experience.
- File all signed supporting documents and ensure availability for audits.
- Ensure that all SOX requirements are adhered to at all times and corresponds to the Daily
Context and environment
- System Response Time and Regular System Downtimes – Ensure all movements are manually processed on Harmonie SAP
- Ensure that all manual transactions are processed accurately on SAP Harmonie (Stock Adjustments, SIT’s, Primary and Secondary Transport G/L)
- Ensure that there is Business Continuity at all times in case of time constraints and unavailability of resources
- Identify and Validate that all open orders are approved by the Depots prior to processing (SIT’s, EDI, Diversions)
- Provide monthly reporting on gains and losses not within prescribed norms for purposes of financial posting
- Suitable 3-year tertiary qualification. Degree in Supply Chain Management / Logistics
- Knowledge of Sales & Distribution and Material Management
- Experience gained in a petrochemical, production, and warehousing or industrial environment
- Extensive experience in stock management
Region, department, area
Experience level required
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental
standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by
100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
Location :Johannesburg, Gauteng
Closing Date :10th December, 2021
HOW TO APPLY
Similar Leanerships Jobs For you: Click Here: ALL Leanerships Job Vacancies in South Africa Today
Similar Government Jobs For you: Click Here: ALL Government Job Vacancies in South Africa Today