The main purpose of the job is to ensure exceptional delivery of Rectron goods and equipment to customers, in accordance with specific schedule provided, to the allocated area in an efficient and timeous manner.
Outputs and Responsibilities
- Escalate problematic issues promptly to the supervisor in order to generate solutions.
- Excellent customer service by being courteous at all times.
- Obtain accurate POD’s from deliveries and hand over to the supervisor timeously.
- Communicate general maintenance and licencing issues to your Line Manager
- Report any infringement, accident, notice of service, loss of stock, damage of stock, hijacking or any other important issue to your supervisor immediately.
- Adhere to driving rules and regulations of the road all times.
- Execute Rectron standards of excellence in your daily duties
- Ensure cell phones are utilised for business purposes only.
- Assist with other job related duties as and when required by your line Manager
- General administration
- General housekeeping
Education/Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Must have up to date and accurate drivers’ license with no infringements
- Must have a valid PDP
Skills and Competencies
- Responsible and careful individual
- Courteous and polite
- Ability to deal with unforeseen circumstances and report to management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Well disciplined’ individual
Experience (experience required for the job)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a driver
Closing Date :28 February 2022