The company’s Production Department is looking for a High-Risk Cleaner to work in the High-Risk Area (but not limited to only working in this area) The ideal candidate has experience in the FMCG industry. The job incumbent will report to the Production Supervisor.
- Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
- Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
- Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
- Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Adhering to food safety rules and regulations
- Adhering to and implementing standard operating procedures
- Ensuring all equipment used in the High-Risk Area is cleaned daily and maintained to the required standard.
- Liaising and co-ordinating with the Wash Bay Operator to ensure all equipment is cleaned and maintained.
- Liaising and co-ordinating with the shift supervisor to schedule areas for detailed cleaning
- Performing housekeeping duties
- Completing necessary paperwork: hygiene checklists and cleaning checklists
- Providing assistance in other departments, as and when required
- Matric qualification
- Food factory and food safety experience
- Production / Manufacturing knowledge and experience
- Health and Safety training and experience
- Must be willing to work shifts
The company offers market-related remuneration and benefits, based on the successful applicant’s experience and qualifications.
Closing Date:22nd July, 2021