To provide support to the Banker, Direct CST (Prestige) by servicing customers, attending to customer queries, providing credit administration support and identifying customer needs.
- Acts as an interface between customers and relevant product owners for the provision of feedback or follow up on specific customer requests.
- Ensures accurate logging of leads as and when required (where the demand can’t be actioned as one and done.)
- Passes sales leads onto the Banker for execution.
- Participates and leverages of specific campaigns and marketing activities as required.
- Accurately captures, updates or amends customer information and history notes.
- Completes, scans and index Form 14177 as and when required.
- Where relevant obtains and analyses financial material i.e. balance sheets when required during credit applications i.e. secured lending.
- Contribute to the achievement of the Direct CST aspirations.
- Understands the risks associated with the customer demand and adheres to all risk and compliance requirements when executing on demand.
- Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
- Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
- Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
- Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Assists the Banker with customer enquiries, ranging from product questions and customer account activities across all mediums available in the Direct CST, within the agreed service times
- Provides an overall administrative and credit management responsibility for Direct CST.
- Accurately and efficiently collates and checks documentation and mandates for banking facilities.
- Collates information on value, variation and failure in the system whilst executing work processes, in order to contribute to the development of management information for Direct CST.
- Analyses data and information in order to develop and apply self-correcting action within scope, to enable constant fulfilment of customer demand.
Updates MIS / data in order to maintain an accurate database to assist leaders who are required to act on the systemMinimum Qualification and Experience
Experience in Customer Service and Business acumen. Knowledge of credit principles, branch banking processes, procedures and policies. Knowledge of the banks’ products and services
PLEASE NOTE: All our recruitment and selection processes comply with applicable local laws and regulations. The Standard Bank Group has a Vaccination Policy which requires the incumbent to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to work from the Standard Bank premises on a full-time or intermittent basis. We will never ask for money or any form of payment as part of our recruitment process. If you experience this, please contact our Fraudline on +27 800222050 or forward to [email protected]
Closing Date :28th January, 2022