MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
As an operations administrator you are responsible for the overall management of the administrative function for the operations department in an efficient and professional way.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent Communication Skills (English and Afrikaans)
- Computer literacy essential (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Outlook)
JOB REQUIREMENTS & OTHER ATTRIBUTES:
- Computer Literate (MS Office, advanced Excel, PowerPoint)
- Listener experience advantageous
- Easy roster experience would be advantageous
- Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
- Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
- Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
- Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Coordinate meetings as required
- Taking Minute taking, agendas, typing and distribution of minutes/correspondence from the OPS department.
- Maintain the Regional Manager’s diary
- Maintain the Regional Manager’s filing system
- Coordinate and book all operational travel & accommodation
- Management of orders & CAPEX’s for the operations department
- Compiling of operational reports: Weekly & Monthly
- Management of Push to Talk device (PTT’s) -includes ordering, blacklisting, sim swops, repairs, etc
- Assisting with Tablet queries
- Crime stats
- Maintain AR headcount – includes promotions, termination, staff requisitions, etc
- Draft communication iro company initiated client cancellations for branches
- Assist with management of excess leave
- Assisting with the management of excessive cell phone accounts
- Screen all documentation / correspondence for the Regional Manager (except personal), prioritize it and obtain required information.
- Answer and screen all calls to the Regional Manager
- Delegate correspondence or telephone calls when appropriate
- Assist Area Managers/Training Instructors with ad hoc tasks as and when required
- Ensure the Regional Manager office has an adequate supply of stationery including branches
- Assist with any client complaints which reach the Regional Manager’s office, and ensure they are resolved within the prescribed timelines
- Ensure that the AR Department and Regional Manager office are cleaned and secured, at all times
- EHS representative for AR department
- Receive and investigate client complaints
- Ensure non-occurrence of same problems
- Daily, weekly, monthly reports
- Time sheets
- Maintain staff levels and productivity
- Have expert knowledge about all facets pertaining to your position
- Attend all required meetings and training sessions
- Keep your workstation/office neat and tidy at all times
- Not abuse company telephone for private calls
Closing Date :18 March 2022