- To assist the Faculty HODs with administration duties.
- Compiling of monthly reports and newsletters.
- Compiling all documentation for site visits.
- Email and telephone programme assistance to campuses and franchises.
- Other Academic administration as the need arises.
- Assisting each faculty Head daily with various tasks of the day / week.
- Giving programme assistance to campuses via email and telephone
- Generating exams to and from campuses
- Liaising with book suppliers etc.
- Editing of SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Editing of Booklists
- Editing of manuals and typing of study guides
- Assisting with events on campus
- Weekly student attendance register updating both manually and on ICAS
- Capturing marks on the mark sheet template and on ICAS
- Issuing DOE results
- Dealing with student complaints
- Assist with printing of assignments, test and exams
- Invigilating when the need arises.
- Stock control for stationery and textbooks that issued out to academic and admin staff.
- Compiling monthly reports and newsletters at the end of each semester.
- Assessing academic files and issuing evaluation reports.
- Compiling all documentation for site visits
- Handling claims from campuses / payment of developers
- Hosting PACs (Programme Advisory Committees)
- Accurate capturing and analysis of assessment marks
- Regular updating of students records
- ICAS update on at risk students
- Daily academic administration as the need arises.
- To undertake any other duties delegated by the Senior Management.
1.National Diploma in Office management or any relevant qualification
2.A minimum of 1 – 3 years of experience as an Office Administrator and Assessor or experience in a similar role is required.
3.Experience the role of a Programme Administrator is advantageous.
4.Typing speed of 25 wpm
5.Computer literacy is essential especially in MS Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel.
COMPETENCIES OF THE JOB:
1.Planning and organizing competencies
2.Excellent Interpersonal and Managerial Skills
3.Good team player
4.Good attention to detail.
5.Good communication skills especially verbal and written English.
6.Able to work independently
7.Ability to function in a highly pressurized environment
Job Closing Date : 10/12/2021
HOW TO APPLY
Similar Leanerships Jobs For you: Click Here: ALL Leanerships Job Vacancies in South Africa Today
Similar Government Jobs For you: Click Here: ALL Government Job Vacancies in South Africa Today