Main Responsibilities or Functions of Job (describe Major Responsibilities)
- Work in a safe manner
- Provide general services on used Epiroc equipment and components in a workshop environment
- Conduct inspections on new Epiroc equipment.
- Strip and reassemble Epiroc equipment and components
- General housekeeping and cleaning of tools and work areas
- Work as team player.
- Collect technical information from Epiroc systems.
- Interact with customers.
- Represent the Epiroc brand in a professional way.
- Keep accurate administration of provided services.
Skills and Experience
- Matric / Grade 12
- Mechanical or Electrical (artisan) trade qualification
- Underground Experience
- Technical hands-on experience with mining equipment
- Computer literacy, being able to find information in technical databases
- Read and interpret technical, hydraulic, electrical diagrams
- Work in a team, excellent communication & interpersonal skills
Closing Date: September 21, 2021